The causes for hair loss has been identified as heredity, thyroid related disease, hormonal changes, stress, nutritional deficiencies, external treatment such as colouring, bleaching, or fungal infections of the scalp.
Christell clinic provides a range of treatments for hair loss. These include, prescription of topical lotions and creams, Mesotherapy, Dermaroller, laser treatment, PRP. Depending on your condition we will create a treatment plan using the best methodologies.
Male Pattern Baldness
Characterized by receding frontal hairline and loss of hair on the top of the head. This could be accompanied with loss of hair on other areas. The condition is also referred to as Androgenetic Alopecia
Female Pattern Baldness
Characterized by thinning at the crown, front and sides of the scalp. Frontal hairline is generally not affected.
Characterized by handfuls of falling hair when combing or washing. Often associated with thinning hair.
Often seen as balding patches when hair is pulled apart or combed in a particular style. Usually occurs where hair gets pulled when styling.
- Topical lotions and creams
- Laser treatment
WHY CHRISTELL PRP IS THE BEST
- Recognized by REGEN LABS SWITZELAND, as provider of the highest number of Regen Lab PRP in Sri Lanka.
- Complementary hair analysis scan worth Rs.7500/- for the package
- ONLY CLINIC that gives 3 benefits for the price of one :
- PRP using the best technology
- Additional hair growth nutrients given via mesotherapy
- Hair growth light therapy
- Done after a full medical assessment to find the actual cause of hair loss
- Long record of successful results and highest number of patients
- ONLY ISO certified clinic in Sri Lanka
- BEST professionals in the field