Hypertrichosis, commonly known as excessive hair growth can affect any part of the body. Usually identified by comparing the hair growth of others of the same age, sex and ethnic background.
Hirsutism is androgen-induced thick dark hair on women. This condition should not be confused with Hypertrichosis. This condition is characterised by male pattern distribution of hair on women: sideburns, chin, neck, face and torso.
The condition is caused by higher levels of androgens (male hormones). It is a harmless condition but can be cosmetologically challenging for the modern-day women.
At Christell we offer treatments for both types of excess hair. Of course, by identifying the type of concern and the root cause for it, we treat the cause as well as the outer appearance. Each treatment plan will be tailored to your needs and requirements.
- Hormone therapy by our Endocrinologist
- Laser hair reduction
- Nutrition advice
LASER HAIR REDUCTION
Thick facial and body hair growth can be due to many reasons
- Hormonal imbalance
- Medical conditions which causes thick hair growth
When u come to the clinic we do a complete medical assessment ,then while treating the contributing causes we combine it with laser hair reduction.
Laser hair reduction is a safe treatment
you need to do one session per month for up-to 8 sessions minimum depending on how bad your hair growth is..
The good thing about laser is that you can avoid in-growths,Make the hair much thinner and reduce the speed of growth.
It will also reduce the darkness of the skin.
Please call our clinic for a consultation with our resident doctor and you can discuss further.
Why ‘Christell Clinic’ for LHR?
- Best packages in srilanka
- Full medical consultation to diagnose the cause – unlike going to a salon or a
- Only ISO certified clinic
- Dedicated to go any length to ensure patients safety and take responsibility
- 4 different types of laser to suit any skin colour show them
- NO PAIN
- Twice a week update Insta-stories / video on LHR with us